Here are some simple steps you can take:

1. Know your IBEW membership status: Are you current on your monthly membership fees? Find out and make plans to ensure you stay up-to-date. Call Laura at the Hall at (405) 670-4777 to get details.

2. Sign the “available-to-work” list: Members should visit the JATC office manager (in person) at the training center as soon as possible. Call the Western Oklahoma Electrical JATC at (405) 672-7600 for more information.

3. Sign up for unemployment benefits: Click here to visit the UI page –>

Get connected. Get resources.

  If you, your family, or someone you know could benefit from any assistance with

  • Food
  • Utilities
  • Mental health care
  • Disabilities
  • COVID-related issues

or anything else, please visit 211’s official website here, or don’t hesitate to call 211 from your phone to speak with a live, highly trained service professional in the area.

All calls are confidential, and you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

211 also offers specific assistance and resources for UNION members and their families. Click here for more information.

Helpful online IBEW sites:

Where2bro — This site has information about traveling for work, the job outlook in other Locals across the US, do’s and don’ts of the road, and more.

ERTS — The IBEW/NECA Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System primarily assists plan participants in requesting the transfer of pension and health & welfare money (contributions) back to their home funds no matter where they may be working.

Re-sign — Complete your monthly re-sign and remain on the out-of-work list.

Other resources at your Local Union Hall:

Benefits — Check your health insurance hour bank status by calling Sumer at the Hall at (405) 670-4777.

When in doubt — Call your JATC office manager at 405-672-7600. They can assist you with any other questions you may have.