One of the best benefits of being a member of LU 1141, is our amazing health plan. Our members and their families pay no health care premiums and enjoy low co-pays and deductibles. The IBEW-NECA Southwestern Health and Benefit Fund offers a web site where you can get information about your eligibility, work history, and claims history.
To access plan and claim information:
- Visit https://www.zenith-american.com/
- Click on Participant Log In
- If this is your first time to access your account, you will need to click on Login Request Form to set up your account.
- Use the links below to view documentation. You will need to be registered and logged into the site to view the links:
To find a doctor, hospital or other provider in-network, click here. Note: at the prompt that reads “Already A Member,” type the letters “NEA”, then continue to follow the search instructions.
Sub-Plan for apprentices:
Benefit Plan Documents and Rates For COBRA Participants & Retirees:
Behavioral and Mental Health Services:
- Our new provider as of 2017 is Blue Cross Blue Shield. Click here to access their site in order to search for doctors and other specialists. Note: at the prompt that reads “Already A Member,” type the letters “NEA“, then continue to follow the search instructions.